Table of Contents
- 1 2 Types of Waxing
- 2 1.Strip Waxing
- 3 2. Hard Wax hair removal
- 4 Waxing at Home with a waxing kit
- 5 waxing kit
- 6 4 Factors to consider when buying Waxing Warmer-wax machine
- 7 3 Types Of Wax
- 8 1. Tinned Wax
- 9 2. Wax Blocks
- 10 3. Scented Wax
- 11 Wax Warmer Reviews
- 12 gigi wax warmer-GiGi Deluxe Double Wax Warming Kit
- 13 JMT Cirepil Double Wax Warming Kit
- 14 Clean + Easy Deluxe Pot Warmer for Wax
2 Types of Waxing
1.Strip WaxingThere are basically two types of hair removal waxing to consider. Strip waxing is achieved using strips of pre-made cloth or paper embedded with sticky wax which are applied to the skin which is then quickly ripped away removing the hairs. This method can often be painful and if done incorrectly can damage the skin.
2. Hard Wax hair removalThe other method is hard wax hair removal. Hard wax hair removal involves melting hard wax until it becomes warm and sticky in a specially designed wax warmer. This warm wax is then gently applied to the skin using a wooden spatula. As the wax cools, it encapsulates the hairs so when the wax is pulled away the hairs are completely removed including the root. This method is kinder to the skin than strip waxing as it does not adhere to the skin as much as strip waxing.
Waxing at Home with a waxing kitObviously, the most convenient way to get wax hair removal treatment is to visit a specialist spa or salon. Unfortunately, waxing is not cheap when performed by a professional plus you will have to make an appointment that will be at the convenience of the spa. Expect to pay upwards of $50 for a bikini wax and $100 plus for a full body wax.
waxing kitFor the price of one professional wax treatment, you could have your own complete home waxing setup. A good waxing system will consist of everything you need to perform your own wax treatments in the comfort of your own home at your leisure and leave you with smooth, flawless, hair-free skin. A waxing kit will usually consist of an electric wax warmer, wax beads, wax application spatulas of various sizes and in some cases before and after treatments for your skin such as pre-epilation powder.
4 Factors to consider when buying Waxing Warmer-wax machineThere are a number of things to consider when choosing an electric wax warmer. The capacity will affect your choice as a warmer for a salon or professional use will need to be larger than for the home. Heating speed and temperature control should be noted as wax can burn if not heated with care. The best wax warmers feature variable temperature control and a regulated thermostat for safety. A display with heat level indicator is also a desirable feature. A quality wax warmer will be durable, well made and if looked after and maintained properly will last for many years. If you will be using the wax warmer in different locations, ensure that the wax warmer is portable and lightweight.
3 Types Of Wax
1. Tinned WaxThe wax used for hair removal comes in various forms. Tins of wax are possibly the simplest to use; just place the tin into an electric wax warmer to heat and apply directly to the skin. Tinned wax’s major plus point is that the wax doesn’t make direct contact with the wax warmer so there is no mess. While convenient and easy, wax in tins is generally only enough for one application so is less economical to use.
2. Wax BlocksBlocks of wax are another option and can be cheaper in practice. Break off a piece of the hard wax and place into the wax warmer and apply as you would the tinned wax but as you are only heating as much as you need it is cheaper in the long run. Similarly, wax beans are another cost-effective form of hair removal wax that is available to buy in varying quantities.
3. Scented WaxAll of the different forms of wax have their place but another factor to consider is fragrance. Many body hair removal waxes are enriched with essential so when they are heated in the wax warmer they give off a pleasant aroma that has a soothing and calming effect while you undergo the waxing procedure. Among the fragrances available are tea tree, peppermint, rosemary, and others.
Wax Warmer ReviewsWe have reviewed three of the best wax removal kits that feature an electric wax warmer and all the necessary accessories so that you can enjoy salon-quality hair removal treatments in the comfort of your own home. We rate our selections out of five stars.
gigi wax warmer-GiGi Deluxe Double Wax Warming Kit
Holds 2 Wax cans 14oz capacity each. Designed for professional use. Removable lids. Includes 2 cans of wax. Simple to use and clean.
JMT Cirepil Double Wax Warming Kit
Complete kit has everything needed to do waxing. They have Included 800g Hard Wax. This is a Professional wax warmer Maintains consistent wax temperature. Easy to clean.
Clean + Easy Deluxe Pot Warmer for Wax
Thermostatically controlled keeps wax at the right temperature. Scraper bar prevents drips and waste. Deluxe wax warmer Includes FREE Sensitive Pot Wax. Fits many brands of wax. deluxe pot warmer temperature control is adjustable.Titanium Flat Iron Kendall Foot Massager Sierra Comfort Portable Massage Table